Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Delight!

Today we once again have a guest blogger. I really should make her a regular poster as she has been busy with lots of fun projects but I will save that for another day. Today I wanted to take a moment to share my Mother's Day card that my wonderful daughter made for me. She really enjoys stamping and paper crafts of all kinds and I hope will someday (3 years and 2 1/2 months) will be a member of my downline. ;) She used Cameo Coral Card Stock, Bashful Blue Card Stock and Whisper White Card Stock. The stamp sets are Flight of the Butterfly and All Holidays and the ink colors are Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue and Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pads. She even used a bit of Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon to finish off the card. Nothing to challenging about the layout just a couple of layers but the butterflies really make a nice background. Sort of like your very own DSP. Well, we have a busy weekend and week ahead of us. I have two graduation in our house this week. Eighth Grade and Kindergarten, one is my first and one is my last. :( My babies are growing up to quickly it would seem. I hope you have a great day and stop by again. I did complete a big project last night but I haven't had a chance to take a picture yet, hopefully today. It is a little unusual when it comes to crafting. Stay tuned for that one, Tonya

No comments: