Monday, May 3, 2010

Vintage Smooch

The Summer Mini has started and it really really is filled with great new products. When I received my copy of the Summer Mini one of the first sets I just knew I had to have was Elements of Style. This is one of the cards that we made last month for my Hostess Appreciation Night. The base is Crumb Cake Card Stock, AKA Kraft Card Stock. I also used Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, Very Vanilla Card Stock. I used the Sahara Sand Classic Stamp Pad to add the swirl to the Crumb Cake Card Stock. Then I used the Color Spritzer to add a more vintage look. I used the Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker, Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker, and Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker. I stamped the Floral Image with Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad, then watercolored the image with Rich Razzleberry Classic Stamp Pad, Always Artichoke Classic Stamp Pad, and Pretty in Pink Classic Stamp Pad. The sentiment is also included with the stamp set and is also stamped with the Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad and framed with the Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. To finish off the card and give it more of a elegant vintage feel, I used the new Very Vanilla Smooch Spritz to give it a very shimmery look. My daughter was so excited that we can now make Very Vanilla Shimmer Paper. Well, actually you can add shimmer to any Card Stock. I think you can see the shimmer a little better in the second picture. Today I will be working on a class using this stamp set. Did you know that if you purchase this stamp set you can pick a few set of brads. You can pick either the Flower Designer Brads, Filigree Designer Brads, Circle Designer Brads or Star Designer Brads. So you can get a wonderful stamp set and some really fun brads. Talk about a win win situation. If you would like to order this stamp set and the supplies to make this card contact me and I will be happy to help. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come back again, Tonya




No comments: