Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Elegant So Saffron


Are you tired of this stamp set yet? I just love the look of it and I am working on different options for stamping with it. I really want to stamp it on a tile but I haven't had a chance yet. If you order this set this month you will receive one set of Designer Brads (Flower, Circle, Star and Filigree) FREE! In addition I am offering a class using this stamp set Elements of Style. The card today is my Mom's Mother's Day Card. One of her favorite colors is yellow so I picked So Saffron Card Stock. I stamped the swirl stamp all over the base with the So Saffron Classic Stamp Pad then I sponged the edges with a sponge dauber. The floral image is stamped on Whisper White Card Stock with the Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad. I watercolored with the Aquapainter, So Saffron Classic Ink, More Mustard Classic Ink, and Old Olive Classic Ink. I sponged the edges a little with So Saffron before matting it on Basic Gray Card Stock. I added 5/8" Satin Basic Gray Ribbon. To finish off the card I added the For You sentiment to the bottom corner. If you would like to order this stamp set you can order it online or by contacting me. Club ladies we will be using this stamp set this week but we will be making a different card. Did I mention I really like this stamp set. My daughter even used it this weekend for some thank you cards she needed to make. I will share those another day. Thank you for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions and I hope you stop by again, Tonya

No comments: