Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation Card with MDS!

Hello to all! It has been a busy last few days. We had two graduations, a graduation lock in and company visiting, so sorry for no posts lately. Today I want to share with you the graduation card that I made for my wonderful daughter this week. She graduated from the 8th Grade this week. The card I made does not have any stamping on it. I didn't have a graduation set that I wanted to use so I purchased the Go Graduate Plus Stamp Brush Set, printed off the image of the graduates feet and the sentiment on Whisper White Card Stock and then watercolored the graduate image with blender pen and Aquapainter. The card stock used is Ballet Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, and Basic Black. I used the Scallop Edge Punch, and Real Red Gingham Ribbon. You might notice the texture on the top portion of the card and this is made with the Stampin'Up! Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the new Summer Mini. The other little element that I added is the mini diploma that I made just by rolling a small piece of Whisper White Card Stock up and using a Mini Glue Dot to hold it in place. I hope you like today's card and see just how easy it is to use the My Digital Studio Downloads. If you would like a complete list of downloads available please let me know. Oh, I forgot to mention that they are so quick to get because there is no shipping time just purchase the Digital Download that you want, download it to your computer and it is ready to use. Busy day again tomorrow but I will post later in the day. Thanks and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: