Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Guest Blogger

Good evening, no time to stamp today. It was a busy day at school with a wonderful Health Fair. There were so many booths for the kids to see and so much information for them to learn. I really enjoyed the day. Then it was off for two baseball games and baseball pictures. So today I am going to share a couple of cards from my favorite guest blogger. My wonderful daughter! She made this two card recently for a friend's birthday and since the friend really likes bright colors she went bright! The first card used the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper and the Priceless Stamp Set. The base is Pixie Pink and then a little Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. The ink colors are Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, and Summer Sun Classic Stamp Pads.

The second card is her friend's actual birthday card and it uses the Friends Rock Stamp Set. This is a popular stamp set at our house with both my teen and preteen. It is great for boys or girls, now of course the boys don't care for the butterflies but the guitar does rock! The card stock colors used were Only Orange, Pixie Pink and Whisper White. The ink colors are Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, and Pixie Pink Classic Stamp Pads. She colored the You Rock! with blender pen and the ink pads. This is an easy way to add color to a project with the supplies you already have. Off for the evening, I hope to get a few minutes to stamp tomorrow so I have something new to share tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my guest blogger's post. Now if I could just get her to write them for me. I don't think that will happen though, I do appreciate that she will let me share her projects with you. Stop by again, Tonya Oh, I about forgot the Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, and Only Orange are all retiring colors so if you would like to purchase them contact me soon.


No comments: