Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Builder Wheel Scrapbook Page

This month for club since it is National Scrapbooking month I thought it would be nice to make a scrapbook page. I used some new and some soon to be old. The base of the scrapbook page is 6x6 and is Crushed Curry Card Stock. I then used the new Builder Wheels Birthday and So Many Stars. The two wheels inked with Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad and rolled across the Whisper White Card Stock. If you use two wheels with the spacer in the middle it allows you to add a 5/8" ribbon which is just what I did on this page. I used the soon to be retiring Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. I simply knotted it and added it to the page. I added Real Red Card Stock behind the Whisper White Wheeled Image, then I added a mat for a photo in Real Red Card Stock. The birthday candles are from the stamp set July Fourth which is new in the Summer Mini. I stamped it three times once in each of the following colors Crushed Curry, Real Red, and Brocade Blue. The flame was made with the 5 Petal Punch. You punch one out from Crushed Curry Card Stock then put a single petal back into the punch and punch it again making a small oval. I added 2 Way glue and Dazzling Diamonds to give the flame some sparkle. The Brocade Blue Scallop is made with the Pennant Bigz XL Die. It fits perfectly with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch that I used to punch out the Candle images.
I also created a 12x12 page with this page as a feature to show how easy it is to turn a 6x6 page into a 12x12 page. I will share that with you another day. ;) I need to take the picture first. If you would like to learn how to make this page please contact me and we can schedule a time for a workshop or class. Well, that is all for today. Thanks for stopping by and please come back again, Tonya

No comments: