Friday, May 28, 2010

Red, White, and Blue!

Memorial Day is almost here and I thought I would share this card that I CASE'd from the Summer Mini. I just love this set and wheel and thought the card in the mini really was great. I made a few minor changes but for the most part it is the same. This card would also be perfect for 4th of July Invites. If you do not have a Summer Mini and would like to see one give me a call or email me and I will be happy to set you up. The Summer Mini runs until August 31 so there is plenty of time to order from it or host a workshop and make this card there. The supplies used are Crumb Cake Card Stock (formerly Kraft), Real Red Card Stock, Not Quite Navy Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Versamark Ink Pad, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write Marker and Night of Navy Classic Stamp Pad. The Stamp Set is July Fourth and the wheel is Red, White and Blue. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a safe and happy Memerial Day Weekend. Tonya

No comments: