Monday, May 10, 2010

Tractor Purse for Mom


Well, it is a rainy Monday here in Missouri. I haven't posted in a few days and not because I haven't been making things life has just been busy and projects haven't been quite done. I have several ready to share now and I thought I would start with the John Deer Tractor Purse that I made for my mom as part of her Mother's Day gift. She had asked for one that she could take to work. I had the fabric at the all ready and since I am using jeans that my family (mom, brother, myself) have discarded the purse was pretty easy to make. I really like the blue jean when it is washed as it tends to fray out more than the other fabrics. I used the Big Shot and the Clear Scallop Square Die to cut out all the squares. It will cut through multiple layers at a time. I tend to watch my evening shows and cut squares as I watch. Great time saver. ;) Remember if you sign up with me to be a demonstrator this month I will make you your own Scallop Purse/Bag. Just let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will be back with a stamped project. 'Til next time, Tonya

No comments: