Friday, May 14, 2010

12x12 Birthday Design

Hello, well the sun is shining so I took pictures of the projects that I have been working on so that I can share them with you. Today's post is the continuation of the 6x6 Scrapbook page that we made for club this week. There are so many options when it comes to scrapbooking but 12x12 is a very common size and one that I use when I find time to scrapbook. To make this page I continued with the color theme of Brocade Blue, Crushed Curry and Real Red. The 12x12 is Brocade Blue and then all color blocks will be for pictures which I will add later. I did a Whisper White Journal Box below the 6x6 page and added a few stars from the July Fourth Stamp Set. It may be hard to see but I used Versamark and randomly added stars to the background for extra interest. The Photo Punch comes in handy for adding a little extra something to the corner of your photos and the Brocade Blue layer is texturized with the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Square Lattice. The page is now complete. Well, that is it for the day, I am going to try and get a few new projects started. Lots of ideas and so little time. I hope you come back again and leave me a comment and let me know that you were here. Thanks, Tonya

No comments: