Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Designer Series Gift Sacks!

With all the gift giving that has been going on this week, I needed a cute way to package the kids teacher's gifts so I decided to make gift bags from Designer Series Paper. I had made a bigger version of this bag last year from directions I found on line but I decided I could make a smaller version just by taking a few measurements. The size of the finished bag is 6" high x 3" wide x 6" long. To make the bag you need two sheets of designer series paper with the same print. I will work on a tutorial if you would like to know how to make these bags. The tag is made with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and the Cute Christmas Stamp Set. I colored the snowman and added a little Dazzling Diamonds to the snow and my son Jacob was ready to give his gift to his teacher. Inside the gift is a Snowflake Mug, Hot Chocolate and a matching fabric coaster that I showed you in this post. I hope you are having a great week. I am hoping to get some stamping in soon now that my Christmas Cards are done (yes, I sent them out late this year) and I have my baking almost done. I will be back tomorrow with a new post for you. Let me know if you want directions for the bag. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: