Monday, December 13, 2010

Anniversary Card for a Special Couple

This weekend was a super busy weekend, between the Debate Tournament, two Monogram Card Classes, Tableau's on Saturday Night at Church and my grandmother being in the hospital life was crazy. I didn't have a chance to take pictures of any new projects so I am going to share one from November that I haven't shared yet. It is an Anniversary Card for a couple we know that celebrated their 60th Anniversary. That number just boggles my mind, I can't imagine all they have seen in the 60 years they have been married. I used the Cherry Cobbler for the base and accented it with Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. The stamp set is Just Believe which we received at Convention and I love to use. I off stamped on the front so that it wasn't as dark then stamped the main image at full strength. The inside has the Happy Anniversary from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set also. I used the Modern Label Punch and the matching Big Shot Movers and Shapers Die on the front of the card. Oh, yes and a Pearl Basic Jewel was added to the flower on the front of the card. I didn't add ribbon since I was mailing it and I didn't want to many bumps in the card. Well, that's it for today. I am hoping to stamp today or at least take a few pictures of other projects so I can share more tomorrow. I also have club to prepare for. Don't forget that club is tomorrow night at 7pm. Well, I am going to run! Have a great day and hope you stop by again, Tonya

No comments: