Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cute Package with a Surprise inside!


Today I am going to share a little box that we made at the Holiday Gift Giving Open House that I recently held. The box is based off of the box that we received at convention two years ago but the size has been modified to fit the surprise that we also made. The box is made from Real Red Card Stock and embossed with the Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder before it was assembled. To make it look more like a package the Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon was added around the lid and secured underneath with Mini Glue Dots. This allows the box to still be easily opened without destroying the box. To make the tag we used the Modern Label Punch and Soft Suede Card Stock, then stamped Merry Christmas from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set in Real Red Classic Ink on Whisper White Card Stock and punched that out with the Word Window Punch. To add a little bit of bling a Rhinestone Basic Jewel was added and the box is finished. To find out whats inside be sure and stop by tomorrow when I share pictures of the gift. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day, Tonya

1 comment:

Rose Castillo said...

As I neared the end of the blog post I thought "She isn't going to show us what was inside?", I guess I'll just have to come back later.