Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Filled with Love Promotion

Now that Christmas is behind us it is time to start thinking about Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is the second biggest holiday for sending cards, and during the Filled with Love promotion, you and your customers can get an exclusive package of Designer Series Paper perfect for creating cards for family, friends, classmates, and more! With the Filled with Love Promotion which runs from Dec. 17- Jan. 24 you get the Filled with Love Stamp Set, Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack and a free container of Bitty Buttons (a $4.95 value). You can choose Clear Mount 124381 for$26.90 or Wood Mount 124380 for $32.90. If you would like to place an order or have questions please contact me and I will be happy to help. Also don't for get that January 3 is the last day to order from the Holiday Mini. There are some items that are carrying over. I will work on getting that list posted later today. I did stamp yesterday but since they are for a swap I am in I need to wait a little while before I post them. I will be back later today with a fabric project. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya


Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack
12 sheets total: three 12" x 12" sheets of two double-sided designs in Real Red and Pretty in Pink
item 124156 | $9.95

No comments: