Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Teacher Gift Part 2


Hello, things are starting to calm down at our house and I hope to get to do some baking with the kids tomorrow or Friday. We haven't made sugar cookies yet and I want to give them a try with Quail Eggs so that my youngest can have some. My little guy has a wonderful reading teacher who has helped us both so much this year and her birthday is next week. So for a combo Christmas/Birthday Gift I decided to make her a Note Pad Case. This one is made with the Clear Stamp Cases that we sell for just $4.95 for 4. I had the notepads that were already just to fit from another project and they fit perfectly inside. The stamp sets are Notably Ornate and Lovely Letters. I just recently received Notably Ornate and just had to try it out. I used Jet Black Stazon and Riding Hood Red Classic Ink. The card stock I used is Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Black. The designer series paper is Love Letters. The only thing you need to remember when making the covers is to keep them flat with no dimension as they fit between the case and the protective plastic cover. You can toss this in your purse or book bag and always have it ready for notes. We also made a similar ones in club this month with Totally Tess and each persons initial. I mentioned to my club ladies that it would be a great place to have their wish list. ;) If you would like to place an order for your own Note Pad Case give me a call and I will be happy to help. I will be back tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Tonya

No comments: