Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Big 30


Good afternoon, no Christmas Card today. Today, I thought I would share my baby brother's Birthday Card. Can you tell by the card and title how hold he is today? Now for men's cards I usually keep them pretty simple and the Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper seemed like a great accent to this card. The base is Crumb Cake that I distressed and gave that worn look to. The 30 is cut out with the Big Shot and the Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Set from Wild Wasabi Card Stock. It was layered on a 1 3/8" Very Vanilla Circle and a 2" Early Espresso Circle was added behind that. The inside has Happy Birthday from the Afterthoughts Stamp Set stamped with Early Espresso Classic Ink. That's it, quick and simple yet nice. I am going to start working on a Birthday Card Class for January so be watching for more details on that. I will have cards for kids, guys and the women in your life. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: