Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fabric Wreath


Good evening, I started this project some time ago and have had it finished but didn't have a chance to post it. I really thought I would get it posted before it was to late to order this wonderful fabric. This wreath is so simple and quick to make. All you need is a wire wreath form found at most craft stores and the Deck the Halls Fabric. I cut the fabric strips in 1" x 5" pieces then simple knotted them around the wreath form. I only single knotted them and alternated the three patterns as I went. I had debated on adding the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and still might but for now it is done and looks quite nice on my bureau in my Class room area. If you would like to make your own Deck the Halls Wreath then don't hesitate to give me a call so that you can order your fabric before January 3rd because after that it won't be available. I am off to watch a movie with my kids. Hope you have a great night and I will try and post again tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: