Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Christmas Gift Bags!

Good morning, before the Holiday Mini ended I thought I would share a few more of the Christmas Gift Bags that I made last week. These are really easy to make and I love that you can coordinate your handmade gift with a handmade gift bag. The bags are made with two sheets of matching Designer Series Paper, so you can make 6 bags out of one package of paper with extra pieces leftover to decorate your bags or to make cards with. The other supplies you need are Sticky Strip, Coordinating Ribbon and Jumbo Eyelets. If you would like more info on how to make these bags let me know. Of course they would be great for Birthday Gifts or a Wedding Present too. Just change the Designer Series Paper to meet your needs. I am off to take my daughter to run so I am going to keep this short. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: