Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sympathy Card

I recently needed a sympathy card and this is my go to set for thinking of you can sympathy cards. I really like how easy it is to put a nice card together with just the Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set. The colors I used are Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla Card Stock and ink colors I also used Always Artichoke. I did add a little texture with the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. The main image was inked with the Stampin' Write Markers and then stamped while the sentiments were stamped with the Classic Ink Pads. To finish off the card a little Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon was added with a Mini Glue Dot. On the inside there is a Very Vanilla Top Note Cut out to allow for easy signing. I highly recommend this stamp set. I think while it is still out I will make up some thinking of you cards to have on hand. It is always nice to have a variety of cards on hand for all occasions. Thanks for stopping by today. I am off to do some grocery and hopefully Christmas shopping today. The calendar keeps ticking down closer and I feel as though I am getting less prepared instead of more. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: