Friday, December 3, 2010

Monogram Card Class


Hello, I am off today to spend the day in Kansas City with my 1st Grader and his class. We are going on a field trip to Kaleidoscope and to see a Junie B Jones Play. It should be a fun day and I am really excited to get to go. I thought I would share a post about the upcoming class I have next weekend. This is a Monogram Card Class that would make a nice gift for a teacher, friend or family member. There are three cards, decorated pen and tin to put the card into for only $10, if you would like to make two the cost goes down. All the projects use the Elegant Soiree Designer Paper which I must say I like more and more all the time. It has such a nice mix of colors with Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray. Did you happen to notice the background behind the pictures? It was created with My Digital Studio and includes the extra download of the Elegant Soiree DSP so that I can create flyers or scrapbook pages to match. So much fun to play with. Well, I had better run and get to school. If you would like to attend the class please let me know as it is filling up and there are only a few spots left. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: