Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank You Cards

Hello, everyone and thank you for stopping by today. I have been busy working on Thank you cards to send to all my customers that placed orders in February with me. I decided to make the same design for all but just change the color of card stock. I needed quite a few so I kept them fairly simple. I used the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (I love this paper) for the insides of the cards. The bases consist of Old Olive Card Stock, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, and Orchid Opulence Card Stock. I cut the card stock to 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2" then using the Big Shot and the Movers and Shapers Die with the Scallop Oval Die I cut out half of the scallop oval at the score line. I used the Oval All Stamp Set since it coordinates so nicely with the Scallop Oval Punch and stamped the Thank You in with either Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad or Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad. To finish off the card I used the Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon or Whisper White Organza Ribbon. The inside of the card has the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper punched with the Scallop Edge Punch or the Scallop Trim Border Punch (only a few more days to get it free). I added Whisper White Card Stock on the inside of the card too so that it is easier to write in. I don't write in these however as I want my wonderful customers to be able to give the card if they would like. If you would like to receive a handstamped card from me all you need to do is place an order either online or directly through me and I will send you a card too. Well, I hope that you are having a great day and thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back again, Tonya

No comments: