Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Sale-a-bration Set!

Hello and Happy Friday! Spring is definitely in the air and it has me thinking about bright colorful cards. So today I would like to share a bright fun card that uses the Hello Again Stamp Set that you can receive for free just for placing a $50 order but only until the end of the month.
I used the 3 x3 design idea that I shared with you from Heather Summers blog. The base of the card is Tempting Turquoise Card Stock and I also used Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Green Galore and Whisper White Card Stock. I used the Stampin' Write Markers in the same colors to ink up my stamps. If you look closely you will see Polka Dots on the card stock base. I used the Stampin'Up! Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder and the Big Shot to make these. It is so quick and easy! Then I used two of the new punches the Scallop Trim Corner and the Scallop Trim Border (this is also available until the end of the month for free with a $50 purchase). The Scallop Trim Border will be available to purchase in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog but wouldn't you like to receive it free! I am off for a quick trip out of town again this weekend, but you can place orders online or I will check emails Sunday if you want to place an order directly though me just send me an email. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: