Monday, March 22, 2010

Fun Felt Basket!


Hello sorry for being so quiet this weekend, but we were out of town for my daughter's last gymnastics meet. I will admit that I was and will be a little sad but I am excited for her as she gets ready for high school and all that it entails. Now about today's project since that is what you stop by here for right. I have been wanting to make a Big Shot project with felt for a while now but had not found the time until today at least. I purchased a package of felt from a retail store and used the Big Shot and the Stampin'Up! Baskets and Blooms Bigz XL Die. This die cuts through felt so easily and quickly making doing this project quick. Well, until I start the sewing that is. I used a Blanket Stitch which I have never done so don't look to closely please. I added the flower in contrasting felt colors and added a Filigree Brad to the center to attach it to the basket. This would be a perfect little treat for Easter or even a May day basket filled with goodies. I think I will make a few more of these as they are fun to do and I will try some other felt projects now that I know just how easy it is. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back again. Tonya

No comments: