Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. Of course this is the day everyone gets to be a little Irish. Not hard at my house since we are a bit of Irish every day. The card I am sharing today is a CASE of one that was in last month's Stampin' Success Magazine. This is a great magazine that all Stampin'Up! Demonstrators receive just for being a demonstrator. It is filled with great project ideas, business tips and so much more. If you have ever considered becoming a demonstrator now is the perfect time as the Starter Kit is 15% off and you will receive an additional stamp set. Contact me if you would like more information. I would love to have you join my team whether you are near or far. So back to today's card. I made a few minor changes but really kept it pretty much the same as the original I saw. The base is Old Olive Card Stock with a layer of Kraft Card Stock added. The ribbon is Old Olive and is from the Elementary Ribbon Originals. I punched out Old Olive Card Stock to make the shamrock. The punch I used was the Heart to Heart Punch and the stem was hand cut out. I added a Clear Rhinestone Brad to the center of my shamrock. The sentiment is the Go Green Single Stamp that is available in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I stamped it on Whisper White Card Stock with the Old Olive Classic Stampin'Pad. It was layered on Old Olive Designer Paper. Simple yet cute perfect for St. Patrick's Day. I hope you have a safe St. Patrick's Day. My kids have the day off from school. I made Green Pancakes for breakfast which were met with mixed reviews. I think one of my kids just thinks anything green must be healthy therefore it must be bad. ;) Thanks for stopping by today and please come back again, Blessings, Tonya

No comments: