Friday, March 19, 2010

Extreme Birthday!


Good afternoon, I got to stamp today. Which as busy as my week as been is a first for me. I needed a birthday card for one of my son's friends and decided to use a couple of the sets that are available for free right now with a $50 purchase until the end of this month. The card stock base is Not Quite Navy Card Stock and I used Very Vanilla Card Stock and Old Olive Card Stock. The ink colors I used are Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad, Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad and Soft Suede Stampin' Pad. To make the background I used Starring You Stamp Set and used all three colors of ink pads to stamp random stars on the Very Vanilla Card Stock. I used off stamping to make the ink a little less bright. To off stamp you simple ink up your stamp then stamp once on scrap paper then again on your project. You can stamp again on your project for a little lighter image. I then stamped the Extreme Dirt Bike Stamp Set with the Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin' Pad on a smaller piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock. . Dirt Bikers aren't usually clean but have a little dirt and mud around the edges so I used the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad to drag the edges of the card stock and give it a more distressed feel. The Dirt Biker was mounted using Stampin' Dimensionals to the Old Olive Card Stock. I stamped the Happy Birthday Star with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad and then punched it out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch to finish off the outside of the card. I hope the birthday boy enjoys the card and that the have a fun sleepover.
There are only 12 days left until Sale-a-bration ends for this year. Don't miss out on the opportunity to earn free stamp sets just for making a $50 purchase. You can order online or by contacting me. I would be happy to help you. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come back again, Tonya

No comments: