Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter bunny with Eggs

Good evening, for club last week we made Easter projects and since I showed you the Easter Chick that my son designed I thought today I would share with you the Easter Card we made. It is similar to the Easter Egg card I shared last week but I thought the Chocolate Bunny need to be added for a little extra Easter look. The base of the card is So Saffron and the clouds were sponged with Bashful Blue Classic Ink on Whisper White Card Stock. The Easter Eggs are made from Tea Party and Shades of Spring Designer Series Papers and the wide oval punch. The Chocolate Bunny was stamped with Chocolate Chip Craft Ink on Chocolate Chip Card Stock, then heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. I added a Pretty in Pink flower made with the Trio Flower Punch and attached it with a Silver Brad. The Happy Easter is from the Whimsical Words Stamp Set which I have in Clear Mount. I really like the sentiments in Clear Mount as it makes the placement easier to see. Well, that is it for today. I hope you enjoyed the card. Thank you for stopping by. I have a busy day tomorrow, I am going on a field trip with my daughter to a Literacy Festival, but I do have a post all ready to publish tomorrow so be sure and stop by and take a look. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: