Friday, March 26, 2010

Baseball Bag

Good morning, I mentioned in one of my previous post that I have been sewing again. I have three projects currently in the works but since the other two are for someone else I won't share those at this time, but I do have a new bag that I am making for me. This bag is going to be my baseball bag. Baseball practices start this week and of course with three boys in the house we will have a lot of baseball games to attend and I wanted a big bag to handle all the things I need to take. Since I often help by keeping the books for at least one team if not two I wanted the bag big enough for my books, pens, pencils, water bottles and cell phone. This bag has a inside pocket just for my cell phone or car keys which will be nice. I haven't finished it yet but I thought I would give you a sneak peak. The material is just old jeans and then the baseball fabric that I found at a local store. I used the Clear Scallop Square die to cut them all out and they have a square of batting between each set. The bag is going to be four squares by four squares on the front and back with the sides being two squares by four squares. This is the biggest bag that I have made thus far and since this picture was taken I have got all but the straps on the bag so I should be ready to show you the completed bag early this week.
Remember there are only a few days left to earn your free Sale-a-bration sets, so if you are interested in placing an order please contact me, I don't want you to miss out on the best Sale-a-bration selection ever! Have a great day and as always thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: