Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Butterfly Bag!

I have been sewing again and with the orders that I have right now I will be doing even more. This bag is the same size as the Baseball Bag that I showed you yesterday with a definite girl look. I love the look of this fabric and since it features butterflies, I just couldn't resist adding a butterfly pin to the bag. Now it is a little hard to see so I have a close up for you. I used two different sizes of butterflies made with the Stampin'Up! Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die. This die will also easily cut through fabric and the batting. I hand stitched the butterflies and then stitched them together and added pink beads from the Pink Duo Beads. I really think this is a nice touch and the pin can be removed and added to a hat, headband or shirt. The bag is made with the Clear Scallop Square Die and the Big Shot. Be sure and come back tomorrow when I will be announcing a new special from Stampin'Up! for both customers and hostesses for April. Until have a great evening and thanks for stopping by. Tonya

No comments: