Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finished Baseball Bag

Good afternoon! What a beautiful day we are having here. It makes me think that spring has arrived and in our house that means baseball. I showed you the start of my Baseball bag the other day and today I can show you the completed project. This is a BIG bag and would be perfect for groceries as well as for sporting events. I even added a pocket inside to hold my keys or cell phone and since it is made from denim it should be extra strong. Really it is the same as the other rag quilt bags I have made before just larger. If you have any questions or would like me to make a bag for you just contact me and I will be happy to do so. Another quick reminder that Sale-a-bration ends tomorrow. I will be placing an order at 5pm today if you are local and would like to save on shipping. Again just let me know what you would like to order and the method of payment. Have a great day, I am off to do more sewing and then hopefully some stamping before the kids get home from school. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya


No comments: