Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Pages











Good morning, I had a workshop last night we did a card and 2 12x12 Scrapbook pages. Now I usually don't have scrapbook pages to share so this is a little different for me. We wanted the layout to be Springing and Bright so I while looking at the catalog I felt inspired to use the colors from the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit. I love the Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive together. I kept the layout fairly simple so that the pictures would be the main focal point. The bases are 12 x12 Tempting Turquoise Card Stock. I then cut a 12 x 12 piece of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock into two pieces one 5" the other 7 " these were used with the Designer Series paper from the Sunny Days Simply Scrappin Kit to make the center of the pages. We used the Enjoy Every Moment Stamp Set to stamp the title and the journal circle with Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad. The circles were cut out with the Circle Scissors Plus. I also used the Big Shot and the Clear Scallop Square Die to but out the Pink Passion Rectangle on the right side of page two. Along the bottom of page two I added lots of ribbon for a little extra interest. The ribbon includes 1/4" Whisper white grosgrain, 1/4" Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain, 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain, 1/2" Striped Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain, and 1/2" Striped Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon. The white areas are where the pictures will go but those are just suggested sizes as you can add whatever pictures you have to the page. I think this layout will work for spring pictures as well as birthday pictures. If you are local and would like to make these pages contact me as I have a few kits leftover from the workshop. I will share the card we made last night tomorrow which I also have a few leftover kits. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you came back soon, Tonya

No comments: