Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a few minutes to wish you a happy New Year and to let you know that I have posted links to the upcoming Occasions Mini, Sale-a-Bration Brochure as well as the new insert to the Definitely Decorative Catalog. There are also two new promotions starting January 5 which include the new Heart Shape Treat Cups and a Country Living Promotion. All the links are to the left and if you have any questions please contact me. I am always happy to help.
Now if you are a local customer I have had the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Brochure mailed to your home address. StampinUp! did let us know that some of these did ship out late so that is why we are posting them online early. I love the new Occasions Mini and want almost everything in it. I will be posting Product Shares from the Mini on January 5. These will include the new 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Designer Series Paper and New Brads and Buttons. So go ahead and take a peak then contact me to place your order on January 5 or to book a workshop and earn free items. I will be back later with a new project but until then have a great day, Tonya

No comments: