Thursday, December 31, 2009

Things that I Love

No, today's post isn't about my family although this is a great stamp set to make a scrapbook page about those that you love. I posted this set of cards once before after I got back from Convention but really didn't showcase them. Just sort of added them along with a group of other pictures. So today I thought I would share it again with you. It would be a great stamp set for Valentine's Day and you can earn it free during Sale-a-Bration. This year for Sale-a-Bration not only do you have the opportunity to earn new stamp sets, Designer Series Paper and a new Punch but you can also earn stamp sets from the current catalog. How great is that! Thank you Stampin'Up! for this great opportunity and for offering us more variety. The cute little card above are 3x3" cards and would be perfect little notes for a lunch box, briefcase or just to give that special someone. I love the color combo of Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip. They are so yummy together, I need to make another card in these colors soon. The stamp set is Things I love (115229) and as you can see from the picture it has some of the things that many of us love, shopping, new shoes, and chocolate (this one is a definite for me). The supplies used on the cards is as follows: Bermuda Bay Card Stock (115318), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Chocolate Chip Textured Card Stock (108697) , Melon Mambo Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115611), In Color Stampin'Write Markers (116329), Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (100071), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Mini Square Envelopes (107309), Linen Thread (104199), Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL and Things I Love Stamp Set (115229).
If you would like to earn this stamp set for free, contact me and I will be happy to help you. Remember Sale-a-bration starts January 5. If you are a local costumer of mine please be looking for your Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Brochure. If you do not receive one please let me know and I will get you a new one. Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and happy New Year's. Tonya

No comments: