Monday, January 4, 2010

Grandma's Birthday Card


Hello, to all! It is the 4th which means that today is my Grandmother's Birthday and since I gave this card to her yesterday it is safe to post today. Now for those of you that know my Grandma she doesn't have Internet so I could have posted it earlier without her seeing it but some other family members would have. Well, enough about that. If you are looking for two stamp sets that will get you through a lot of events then I would recommend the two I used on this card. The layout is quick and simple. That seems to be what I have time for right now and if you are like me and life is busy then you understand. I enjoy making complex cards too but I have to work with the time I have free. Maybe my next card class needs to be quick and easy cards for all occasions. Hmm, I will look at the calendar. Now back to the card, the sentiment if from Wonderful Favorites Stamp Set (115114). This stamp set is great! I love that it includes so many different options for all the family members in your life. It is a big set with 23 stamps and has Wonderful and Favorite in the bigger font and then husband, daughter, nephew, grand, friend, niece, and, aunt, son, to my, sister, uncle, brother, mother, couple, step, to a, wife, cousin, -in-law, father. Wow I think they have them all covered. I also used the Medallion Background Stamp (115223). This stamp works great in any color. The other supplies I used on the card are Cameo Coral Card Stock (100475), Ruby Red Card Stock (102030), Confetti White Card Stock (102028), Chocolate Chip Card Stock (102128), Ruby Red Classic Ink Pad (102259), Cameo Coral Classic Ink Pad (103035), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), 3/16" Corner Rounder (109047), Half back Pearl from the Pretties Kit (109114).
Well, my kids are back in school today even though the temperature was in the negative numbers, so while the house is quiet I am off to stamp and do some more laundry. Have a great day and stay warm, Tonya

No comments: