Friday, January 1, 2010

Just a Little Bling!

Good afternoon, today's project is a pretty quick one but I really wanted to add a little personality to my Laptop. I just recently got it back and plan on using it for my Stampin'Up! business more. Well, I couldn't just leave it a boring gray back. That just wouldn't be right at least not for me. So I got out my Big Shot (113439), White Decor Elements Sheets (114335),
Stampin'Up! Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507), Rhinestone Ice Circle Brads (109111) and Crystal Effects (101055) and went to work decorating my laptop. I started out by cutting out several butterflies from the White Decor Elements Sheets and just randomly placed them on the laptop. This is so quick and easy. I would recommend cleaning the surface before you apply the Decor Elements so that they adhere well. I then took apart one of each of the lilac Rhinestone Brads so that I could just use the stone. I adhered them to the butterfly with a little Crystal Effects and this project is done. No more boring laptop for me and the best thing is that they come off if I ever decide I need to change the look. No permanent lasting effect on the laptop at all. Now if you don't have a Big Shot or the dies you can just as easily purchase one of our premade Definitely Decorative items. We have two that are designed to embellish laptops. Upsy Daisies which comes in eight colors and Adornment which also comes in eight colors. If you would like to see our complete line of Definitely Decorative items that is a link on the left side of the screen. This would be a great way to personalize that new laptop that you or someone you love just received for Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are having a great day, Tonya

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 2. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Brandy said...

I love that!! I think I will try "dressing up" my laptop tomorrow! I am so excited to play!

Susan Timmerman said...

I already have the Decor Elements "Upsy Daisy" on my laptop. BUT...I think a few butterflies is just what I need to spruce it up! VERY clever!