Thursday, January 21, 2010

Haiti Relief

I can not begin to tell you what a wonderful company Stampin'Up! is to represent. They continue to amaze me with their generosity in troubled times. Today they had this announcement for Demonstrators. They would be setting aside $2 from every sale of the stamp set I {Heart} Hearts from now until February 28 to be given to the Red Cross' Haiti Relief and Development Fund. As Stampin'Up! pointed out the Red Cross is already well established in Haiti and the money will be used for both immediate and long term support. What an amazing act to help those in need.

If you have not got a peak at the new Occasions Mini, the I {Heart} Hearts Stamp Set is in there and is available in both Clear Mount and Wood Mount. I had this one on my maybe list but as of today it will be on my next order. I have provided a picture of the stamp set below. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me and if you would like to place an order for I {heart} Hearts and help out the Red Cross Haiti Relief and Development Fund then please contact your demonstrator. If you don't have a demonstrator and you live in the US then let me know and I will be happy to help you place your order. My prayers go out to those in Haiti as they try to rebuild their lives. Tonya

I {heart} Hearts Wood mount (117010) $26.95
Clear Mount (118571) $18.95

No comments: