Monday, January 18, 2010

January Thank You's

Hello and happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. It was a busy one at our house but a good one just the same. With the start of the new year comes resolutions or things we would like to do better. It is also a time to make changes in my business and try and improve on things. So this year I have decided to not only send more cards but to send cards to my customers more. Starting this month anyone who places an order with me during the month will recieve a card in the mail as a thank you. I have decided to write a note in each on a post it note that way the receiver can use the card themselves for personal use. So today I designed a couple of cards to say thank you. I used quite a few Sale-a-bration items on the cards. I really like the selection this year for Sale-a-bration and what better way to show them off than to actually use them. No hording supplies for me this year either. The first card uses a Kraft Card Stock (102125) Base with Polka dots added using the Big Shot and the new Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (117335). Is is so easy to add just a few Polka dots or make the whole card front polka dotted with this folder. I added Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper (118401) which is free with a $50 merchandise order. I used the new Scallop Trim Punch (118402) which is also a Sale-a-bration item. I used Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (115611) and the Sale-a-bration stamp set Vintage Labels in Clear Mount (119122). I used the Scallop Circle Punch (109043) and the 3/4" Circle Punch (107217) for the sentiment which was popped up with Dimensionals.

The second card uses similar supplies with the exception of the base which is Melon Mambo (115320), the ribbon which is Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon (115614) and the punch which is the Curly Label Punch (112208) and the Curly Label XL Bigz Die (114506). I will be making some other Thank you cards with similar supplies but a little different layout. If you have placed an order with me this month then you will be getting your card at the end of the month if you haven't placed an order yet it isn't to late it is as easy as contacting me or placing an online order at my website.
As always thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions please let me know. I am always happy to help. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: