Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tic Tac Toe!

Good morning, today it is back to stamping and sharing with you projects that I am working on. Now before I get into today's card, let me tell you that I often sketch out cards I would like to make. I look through the catalog or pull out certain stamp sets and just sketch cards. A lot of the time they end up really close to the sketch but sometimes they sort of take on a mind of their own and look very little like the original sketch. This card is one of those cards. Sure there are some elements that remained the same like the background {Feb 14} and the tic-tac-toe board sort of in the middle. I used only one stamp set A Happy Heart (111758) and a few of our In Colors for this year. The supplies used were: Soft Suede Card Stock (115318), Confetti White Card Stock, Melon Mambo Textured Card Stock (115719), Bermuda Bay Card Stock (115317), Soft Suede Classic Stamp Pad (115657), In Color Stampin' Write Markers (116329), 1/2" Circle Punch (104390), 3/16" Corner Rounder (109047) and 1/2" Soft Suede Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115612). Can I just say thank you to Stampin'Up! for giving us In Color Markers this year! They are fantastic and make inking up images with our Incolors so easy. Would you like to make this card? If so just contact me to book a workshop. The supplies to make this card will help you earn a free Sale-a-bration item. How great it that.
Well, I am off to run errands before I go to school to volunteer. Have a great day and thank you for stopping by. I hope you come back soon, Tonya

No comments: