Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Clear Mount

Hello, hello, hello! The sun is shining and it is great! Don't get me wrong the snow is pretty but the cold just makes you want to stay in and snuggle under a pile of blankets. I am happy to hear that warmer temperatures are headed our way. The cold weather also seems to have zapped my stamping mojo. I know I need to work on projects I just can't seem to get motivated to do so, but what better thing to make you really want to stamp but new stamps, accessories and Designer Series Paper. Yes, the Occasions Mini supplies have arrived at my house and I love them. The new Satin Ribbon is gorgeous, if you haven't gotten in on my Ribbon Share well what are you waiting for. The new punches are fun and easy to use and then there are the new Clear Mount Stamp Sets. I bought a few and all the Clear Mount Blocks and while I am not ready to completely change over to Clear Mount Blocks they are quite nice and easy to use. My only negative is that some of the tiny, tiny ones are hard to clean as they want to pop off my blocks. Maybe I just need to use a gentler touch. I really like the sentiments in clear mount and will definitely continue to buy them that way. Today's card is one that we are doing this week for our Stamp Club. It uses lots of new products and some free Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper too. The love you much is from the new Well Scripted Clear Mount Stamp Set (118601). I have added a picture of the stamp on the Clear Block. This is Block C (118486). Other supplies used are Bermuda Bay Textured Card Stock (115719), Whisper White Card Stock (100730), Melon Mambo Card Stock (115320), Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad (115657), Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper Pad (118401), Pinking Hearts Border Punch (117649), Stampin'Up! Scalloped Heart of Hearts Emobsslits Die (117332), Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117289), Full Heart Punch (113693). All supplies can be purchase through my website and you can earn free Sale-a-bration product whether ordering online or directly through me. I hope you enjoyed today's project and if you have any questions be sure and leave me a comment. I am always happy to help and if you are interested in being a part of our Stamp Club then email me. We will be starting a new group next month. Until next time, Tonya

No comments: