Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Note Card

I can't help but laugh a little as I post this card with the title that I picked. Spring really seems to have left us today. I was a little shocked to see that snow had once again blanketed the ground. Today I am going to share the first of the four designs for the Note Card Class that I will be holding May 1st. The info is in the last post as well as my website which can be found at tonyaball.stampinup.net Please contact me if you have any questions. I haven't made many note card sized cards but I am finding that I like this smaller size. They are just the perfect size for sending a quick note in the mail or with a gift. The new Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper is so spring like and pretty. I really like the basic gray, baja breeze and cameo coral color combo on this set. Well, I am off to create something new. As always thank you for stopping by. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think, I would love to hear from you. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: