Thursday, April 2, 2009

Walk in the Park with Daisies

The card that I am sharing with you today was made for a very special individual. It is a gift certificate holder and I of course needed to make the card to fit the certificate. I used a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 Baja Breeze cardstock and scored it at 4" and 8" on the 11 " side. This left three inches to fold up and make the pocket for the gift certificate. I used sticky strip on both sides to make sure the pocket stayed together. The picture below is of the inside.



The front is the new Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper found in the new Occasions Mini. The flowers are made using the Big Shot, Cameo Coral Card stock and the 114520 Flower, Daisies #2 Big Shot Die. I used several layers of flowers to get the look I was wanting and used half back pearls from our Pretties kit for the centers. The ribbon I used is White Taffeta Ribbon. The sentiment is from the new set 113792 Great Friend which can also be found in the Occasions Mini. I used the Large Oval Punch to punch out the sentiment and then layered it on the all new Scallop Oval Punch. They work perfectly together. If you would like to purchase the products to make this card you can do so at my website http://tonyaball.stampinup.net/ As always if you have any questions about this project please feel free to contact me I would love to help. Thanks and Happy Stampin' Tonya

No comments: