Friday, April 17, 2009

Club card share


Good afternoon, hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day. I wish we could have the great weather all weekend but I fear that will not be the case. Today I am sharing with you one of the two projects that we made at club this week. Of course it uses products from the Occasions Mini. If I haven't mentioned it before I love this mini! :) It has so many great new products in it and of course it is nice that everything is available until the end of June. It gives everyone plenty of time to get the goodies from it. Today's card is a pretty simple layout and one I tend to use from time to time. It can be changed so easily just by changing a few accessories. I started with a Baja Breeze Base and after folding it in half I stamped the Butterfly from the Great Friends Stamp Set randomly on the card with Baja Breeze Classic Ink. I used the Eyelet Border Punch again today to punch out the white strips that are above and below the Walk in the Park DSP. I also added the 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon after I knotted it on one end. This was wrapped around the DSP and I Snail Adhesived the end to the back. The sentiment is also from the Great Friends Stamp Set and is stamped on Whisper White Card stock in Basic Gray. Again today I punched out the sentiment with the Large Oval Punch and mounted it on a Scallop Oval Punch out in Cameo Carol. The finishing touch is the Baja Breeze felt flower from the Flower Fusion Set. I added a silver brad in the middle and added it to the scallop oval. The card would be great for a Birthday, Mother's Day or any other special occasion that you may have. As always are supplies are from Stampin'UP and can be purchased thru my website or by contacting me. I hope you have a wonderful day, Tonya

No comments: