Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Occasions Mini

Today starts the new sales period for the Occasions Mini and an April Special. If you haven't got to see the Occasions Mini let me just say that it is just fanastic! There are so many great new products, stamp sets, designer paper and a new Big Shot die.


Today is also the first day that you can order the new PopUP Dies for the Big Shot. The numbers are as follows.


116760 Three Tier Cake PopUp Bigz XL Die $39.95


116759 3D Ball PopUp Bigz XL Die $39.95


The April Special is also all about the Occasions mini and here is how is works.


*Host a workshop that totals $150 or more and choose one under $10 stamp from the back of the Spring Summer Catalog and Idea Book.


*Place an order that includes $40 from the Occasions Mini and choose one under $10 stamp from the back of the Spring Summer Catalog and Idea Book.

I am also offering a class with two options the first is a product purchase with the class free and the other is a class fee with no product to purchase. The products you would need to purchase are:

113790 Oval All Stamp Set $16.95

114889 Scallop Oval Punch $15.95

115123 Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper $9.95

You will also receive one Free under $10 stamp with this purchase and 20 notecards (5 of each 4 designs) in a storage box that would make a great gift for graduation, Mother's Day or birthday. You can purchase these during club for those of you in one of My Stamp Clubs.

The second option includes 12 note cards (same designs as above) in a storage box for $15. I will need all RSVP's by April 17 so that I can place the order and prepare the supplies for the class. The class will be held May 1st at 7pm at my house. I will be posting sneak peeks this week of the cards that we will be making so check back for those. Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy the new Occasions Mini as much as I have and if you have any questions please email me. I would be happy to answer them. Tonya

No comments: