Friday, April 10, 2009

Oval All Class Card 2





Good afternoon, as promised I am back with a second post today. If you look closely on this card though you will notice that the creator of this card was not me but rather my DD. She was helping me make cards on Wednesday and came up with this one that I thought needed to be in my upcoming Oval All Class. All supplies on this card are Stampin'UP and while it looks like a lot of work it is pretty easy because of our great punches and the Circle Scissor Plus. The sentiment was stamped twice once in So Saffron, then cleaned and inked with BajaBreeze, but before Kaylee stamped it she used the Stampin' Write Markers and colored the Just For in Cameo Coral and the You in Old Olive. She then huffed (breathed lightly to remoisten) on the stamp and stamped it on Whisper White. Both stamped images where then punched out with the Large Oval or the Scallop Oval Punches. She used almost all the circle punches to create the various circles on the card. The edge of the card was scallop punched and a BajaBreeze piece of card stock was added. What you can't see is that the BajaBreeze piece is scalloped on the inside also to add an finished edge. Well, the kids are home today so I don't think much stampin' will get done but we will see. Hope you enjoyed Kaylee's card. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and talented daughter. Thanks, Tonya

No comments: