Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quick Thank you Notes


Have you ever found yourself in need of a quick thank you note and don't have a lot of time to make one. If you are like me I refuse to buy cards. It just doesn't seem right to me. Yesterday I needed a thank you for our PTA and of course I needed it soon. I was all set to start on one when I remembered our
Simply Sent Card Elements & More. I had purchased a set at the beginning of the catalog period and had only made one. The set I used is Thanks x2 Card Elements & More and this is a perfect item for both beginning stamps and stampers that like to just have quick and easy cards on hand. This kit comes with a Classic Stampin' Spot, Grosgrain Ribbon four stamps, 8 envelopes and 8 printed, die-cut and embossed cards (2 designs, 4 of each). I just needed to stamp a couple of places, tie the ribbon on and this than you was ready to go. I took a picture of both designs and of course you can see them in the catalog on page 168. They were so easy and look really nice. Sorry for the quick post but I am off to pick up DD from track practice. As always thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: