Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Back from the Easter Break!



Good morning everyone! I took a couple of days off from posting because the kids were home from school and of course it was Easter! We had a great weekend and I am so thankful that the rain held off until after we got to do the egg hunt at my Grandma's. I am hoping I got some good pictures that I will be able to scrapbook with. I hope that your families all had a great Easter, too! Today's card is the third in my Oval All Class. If you need more info on that you can check out My website the link is on the upper left of this page. I love the new Oval All Stamp Set it is just so much fun to use and the Scallop Oval is a must in my opinion. I really don't know how I got along without it. Those of you that are attending Stamp Club this week will get to use it for yourself. I also used the Butterfly Die for the Big Shot and added clear rhinestones that I removed from the clear Rhinestones Brads. I added the butterfly's flight with the Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker to help give the card something extra. All supplies are of course from Stampin'UP as is everything on my blog.

Just a quick reminder that Stampin'UP is running a get connected promotion this month. So for every $40 you spend from the New Occasions Mini you get to pick one of the stamps from the Under $10 section in the back of the Spring Summer Catalog. If you don't have a catalog and would like one leave me a comment or email me and we can make arrangements to get you one. Also remember that the Occasion Mini is available to order from until the last day of June. Thank you all for stopping by I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to see more of on my blog. Have a great day and I will see the Tuesday Stamp Club this evening, Tonya




2 comments:

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

Sorry, my first post only said com because the mouse jumped as I was typing in my identity! Anyway, I love the new look of your site! The flowers are so cute and you know I love the colors! Hope your class goes well tonight!