Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time is running out!


Good morning, tonight is our Thursday night club meeting and I will share one of the projects with you tomorrow but for today I am sharing the final card in the Oval All Note Card Class. Remember that you need to RSVP if you are attending. This allows me time to get the supplies prepared for you and make sure I have enough for everyone. This card is made with Cameo Coral and I am sorry the color looks a little off. I have taken pictures on different days and they all look the same. Hopefully it is just my computer. I used the Walk in the Park DSP the Eyelet Border Punch to make the strip in the middle. I placed two pieces of Cameo Coral on either side. I stamped the Oval All sentiment on Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. Then punched out a Scallop Oval from Cameo Coral. I added a little color to the sentiment with the blender pen and the Cameo Coral Classic Ink Pad. I also used the new 5/8" Whisper White Satin Ribbon from the Occasions Mini. I layered it under the scallop oval then cut the edges at an angle to finish it off. If you would like to make this and the other three cards at my class please let me know. As always thank you for stopping by. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: