Saturday, May 2, 2009

May Specials





This month is National Scrapbook Month and Stampin'UP is running three specials to help you celebrate. This first is one of my favorites in that for every package of Designer Series Paper or 12x12 Textured Cardstock that you buy you get 1 pack FREE! I love our Designer Series Papers they are a true 12x12 size so they are perfect for Scrapbookers but they also are wonderful for cards and 3-D Projects. In fact this week I will be showing you some of my recent projects with Designer Paper. So be sure and watch for those.

The second special is a sneak peak special. For the month of May one of our new Alphabet Stamp Sets that will be available in the new Catalog will be available for you to purchase at a 20% off Discount the set is only $35.16. You can see the entire set by clicking on the link below. The Set is called Jumble Alphabet and after this month will be $43.95.

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Jumble_Alphabet_sneakpeek.pdf



The final special is for anyone who has ever considered becoming a demonstrator. For the month of May you can become a demonstrator for only $75. For more details on how to join my team of stampers contact me and I will be happy help you. It is as easy as visiting my Stampin'UP website.
I will be back tomorrow with some Designer Series Paper projects. As always thank you for visiting today. I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: