Friday, September 30, 2011

Just a Little Batty!



Good evening, I finally got a picture taken of my bat. Now Shelli orginally shared a bat like this on her blog and he has taken flight across the blogs. It is super easy to make and while I think my fangs are a little big my boys thought they were great. To make the bat you will need the Big Shot, Petal Cone Die and the Perfect Pennant Die, Basic Black Card stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Sticky Strip and the two circle punches (I used the 3/4" and the Circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack) and the Petite Pennants Builder Punch. My bat has just eaten so he has some Real Red blood dripping from his fangs. You can fill him with all kinds of treats and give to all the ghosts and goblins that travel to your house this Halloween or you can send them to school with treats for the kids. If you would like to order the supplies to make this bat just give me a call and I will be happy to help you and show you how you can have a whole colony of bats. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: