Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wow 4 Days!



Wow I can't believe how quickly the last four days have flown by and I really had planned to post sooner but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I will do one of the Christmas Cards that we made last week and show you something new tomorrow. This card uses Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride as the main colors. The stamp set is Fun & Festive and is from the Holiday Mini. I stamped with Basic Gray and colored with a Blender Pen. The Designer Series Paper is Letters to Santa and I added texture with the Big Shot and the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. To make the Scallop Rectangle I used the Scallop Square #2 Die and cut a square first then put the square back on the die but moved the bottom scallop down one and cut it off making the square a rectangle. I will take a few pictures to explain that better tomorrow when there is daylight. Until then I am off to bed to get some sleep. We have another busy day tomorrow and I have Wedding Invites to finish for a Swap I am taking part in. They are about half finished as I did all the scoring and cutting tonight. Now to print the info, cut and assemble. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! Tonya

No comments: