Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gently Falling

Hello and Good afternoon! I got a chance to try out the new Gently Falling Stamp Set yesterday and I love how it looks when stamped. It is a two step stamp set and is so easy to use. For the colors I decided to pull out the colors of the new Spice Cake Designer Series Paper but I left the Pool Party out for this card. So the final colors are Soft Suede, More Mustard and Pear Pizzazz. I used a few Big Shot items and added just a bit of Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon. The sentiment is from the Just Believe Stamp Set and was stamped on Confetti White Card Stock before it was punched out with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch. I can't wait to try out some other color combos and this will definitely be a set that you will see again during Stamp Club and my Septemeber Workshops. I also have a project start with the Spice Cake Designer Series Fabric so be sure and check back for that one. Well, I received some new goodies today from the UPS man so I am heaed off to design new cards. Wish me luck as I am not sure I am back to full creating power yet. :) Thanks for stopping today, Tonya





No comments: