Monday, September 12, 2011

Wicked Treats for Stamp Club



Good morning, I hope you had a nice weekend. The weather was great and I did get out and enjoy it a bit but I also did some stamping so I have new projects to share with you. The first one is a club project for this week. It starts with our new 1"x 8" Cellophane Bags. You get 50 for only $2.50 and they are great for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day and so much more. We stamped bats from the Wicked Cool Stamp Set with Jet Black Stazon on the front of the Cellophane Bag to add some Halloween Fun. After the Stazon dried we added the Smarties Candy and started decorating the tag. The bags are self sealing but I wanted to add a bit more interest so the top is tied shut with Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. Then to make the tag we used the have a WICKED halloween also from the Wicked Cool Stamp Set and inked it up with the Basic Black and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers stamped on Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the 1" Circle Punch. We used the 1 1/4" Circle Punch to punch out Cajun Craze Card Stock and the Curly Label Punch to punch out the Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper. We layered them then attached it to our Ribbon to finish off the Treat Bag. We also made a coordinating card but I will share that for another post. :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day, Tonya

No comments: